Saturday, November 22, 2008

fall in charlotte

fall here in charlotte was short but beautiful. the street picture is actually salisbury, the small town north of charlotte were i work. it is a great little town and i really enjoy working there. i know korea is beautiful in the fall. i think that fall is great just about anywhere. maizie shot the pictures of the kids a couple sundays ago after church, she said the colors where just perfect. she took about a hundred pictures because the kids just would not cooperate. i think she did a great job. madelaine and harrison are really enjoying school and ben and olivia are becoming good friends (more like partners in crime). Olivia will really miss him when he goes to school next year.






8 comments:

Gina said...

Great pictures! I love the Fall, too. We miss you guys!

Callie said...

Beautiful. I love Fall! We miss you guys too.

Danielle said...

Hi Chad and Maizie!

This is Danielle Taylor Scribner. I found your blog through Curtis's blog. My husband and I are in NC too, in Winston-Salem. Which part of Charlotte are you in? We have lots of friends there. It is fun to see pics of your beautiful children. We have two little boys and one baby on the way. I would love to catch up with you guys! My blog is http://bloggingwithboys.blogspot.com.

Cindy said...

I love the pictures. We miss the fall this year. We left Missouri before fall began and ended up in winter. Oh well, hopefully next year.

Nick + Liz said...

Great pictures.

Cindy said...

Chad

You have Canon camera don't you? What model?

Curtis

Caroline Dougherty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Family Adventures said...

Chad and Mazie,

this is Richard James. Your children look like the perfect blend betweeen you two. Take a look at our blog: http://rbjamesfamily.blogspot.com/
I'd love to get to talk to you.

In addition, Fabio, Yann, James, and I have started a non-profit organization and could use your help this upcoming school year.
Please give me a shoot. richbjames@hotmail.com