Wednesday, October 22, 2008

we have a winner!

i must make a correction. last week i posted an installment in our series "name the movie..." well i pronounced gina to be the winner. however we had an alternate submission prior to her comment, even prior to audra's (denny's) comment about earnest going to hollywood.

mom submitted the correct answer, "the importance of being earnest," before anyone, via email. thank you mom, for waiting patiently for me correct the error.

i imagine she is pretty happy right now. I wish everyone could see her face when she gets the news she is the winner.

but alas all we can do is imagine. for those having a hard time visualizing it, i bet she looks something like this right about now. your a winner mom!!!




this works too.

8 comments:

Kev and Nan said...

Ha ha ha, oh man that must be where we get it. . . and by "it" I'm not sure exactly what "it" is :) That makes me miss her even more though! Congrats on being the winner mom!

Nick + Liz said...

Awesome! I like that sweatband Craig. I remember that shirt and sweatband. Is that you on the far left Chad (looks like Benjamin)? Those were taken in Germany, right?

Gina said...

Yes, those are Germany pictures. And thanks go to Diannah for finding them! Congrats, Mom. I'm so impressed that you knew that one!

zopopee said...

yes, that is me and that nose on the far right would be gina.

Callie said...

That is so funny. You got nerve kid. Thanks for the laugh!!!

Callie said...

I seem to be pretty proud of Mom in the last one. In the first one isn't Mom jumping on that little exercise trampoline? Too funny!!

Amy said...

Oh you're gonna get Chad. I bet your mom is going to DIE when she see this. Ha! Love it. I've never even heard of this movie,maybe Rob has.

Dennis said...

I seriously thought I was going to fall out of my chair (well Nick's chair - he called me into his office to show me the post and needless to say I was highly amused). That is definitely the Aunt Tanya I remember (although I was never in Germany - she acted like that stateside as well)!